Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chapters 10 and 11 are up

Okay, I just posted Chapters 10 and 11 of Wiz 6.

That's the good news. The bad news is that after this you're going to have to work. I had this first part of the novel pretty well done as an excerpt for the Baen Free Library (Note I said "pretty well" it still needs work). The rest of the book is a lot more fragmentary and organized by sub plots rather than in a continious narrative flow.

I'll start getting that up in a day or two.

Meanwhile, thanks for sticking with this.

--RC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Long time without checking my favorite websites. It's good to read some good news like this one. Thanks for publishing these chapters. You're working hard to get them all online for everyone to read. I shoud follow your example and work harder on the academic projects that have kept me busy these months.
By the way, how's your health? And what about your programming experiences? I hope you get the spare time to write about those funny facts you've found programming.
Thanks again, and my best wishes for you and your family.
Read you next time.

Chris Goodwin said...

Rick, thank you for posting these. I have all of the books in the series and have enjoyed them greatly over the years. Here's hoping your health improves, for your own sake if nothing else.

Chris